The BACRouter is a BACnet router, routing between BACnet networks such as BACnet/IP, BACnet Ethernet, and BACnet MS/TP. The BACRouter has below features:
- Two (BACRouter-S only has one) 1500V individually isolated transceivers. 15kV(Air) 8kV(contact) ESD protection, will withstand wiring errors up to 220VAC.
- Baudrates range from 9.6kbps~115.2kbps. Supports auto baudrate and baudrate forcing.(Patent pending).
- EIA-485 A/B lines are reversible. Supports auto detect polarity from bus biasing on the fly.
- 1/8 load, low capacitance design, supports 256 nodes on 115.2kbps with 900m cable length.
- Dip switches for 510Ω bus biasing(pull up and pull down) and 120Ω termination.
- Provide option to be compatible with legacy routers that do not support extended frame.
- Supports fast device with 0ms timeout (Patent pending). speed up polling master and scanning device.
- Supports Slave proxy with user definable auto discovery range and manual binding.
- Supports network priority, message delay is guaranteed within 6 seconds.
- Accurate timing and collision detection avoids frame desynchronization, thanks to timer of 5us granularity and real-time OS, 99.6% bandwidth utilization is achieved on 115.2kbps.
- Supports sniffer mode to analyze and record data without interfering the bus
- Detects duplicated MAC, current max master, recently active MAC on the fly
- Tx and Rx LED’s in each port indicates individual port status.
- 10/100 Mbps with auto-negotiation and Auto-MDIX
- Green LED indicate activity.
- Supports up to 10 BACnet/IP Annex J networks on different UDP port.
- Has two compatibility options: receive global broadcast; accept unmatched destination IP.
- Supports 3 different mode: Normal, BBMD mode and Foreign Device mode.
- BBMD mode(as BACnet/IP Broadcast Management Device) supports up to 148 BDT and 148 FDT entries, supports BDT propagation to other BBMDs, supports NAT.
- Misconfigured BBMD will be detected in runtime.
- Avoid BBMD broadcast storm.
- Is designed for complicated BACnet inter-network, performance is stable even with 65534 sub-networks.
- Fast response to network topology changing, easily recover from configuration mistake.
- Avoid broadcast storm in inter-network with circular routing path.
- Supports capture on all ports. Captured packets could be downloaded as Wireshark PCAP format.
- When downloading MSTP extended frame will be converted to normal data frame that could be decoded in Wireshark.
- MSTP packets could be downloaded as “Interval format” to show exactly idle time before frame in Wireshark. It is very helpful to analyze timing and performance problem.
- Continuous download is supported. Automatic traffic logging is possible with the API.
- Capture control is mapped to BACnet multi_state_value objects. The scene of problem could be locked for further analyses by program when something is going wrong.
Builtin Modbus Slave to BACnet Gateway
- WebUI is password protected and supports several browsers: Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
- Most config error will be detected by WebUI to avoid debugging on runtime.
- Supports offline configuration. Configuration file could be exported to or imported from file.
- Supports powering by mini USB.
- Easy to install with DIN rail fastener that is ready on metal case.
- Full DHCP support for convenient PC configuration.
- Reset button to restore default settings.
- Power LED and Status LED indicates device status.
- Very detailed runtime info and logs available for diagnostic purpose.
We ship to worldwide customers by UPS/Fedex/DHL/TNT/DPEX/Aramex/EMS. Freight would be counted automatically.